Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Withdrawal instruction for digital content
Right of withdrawal
You have the right within sixty days without giving reasons To withdraw from the contract.
The cancellation period is sixty days from the day the contract is concluded.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us ( BM Trading GmbH, Josefstraße 9, 33161 Hövelhof, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
Reasons for extinction
The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content that is not on a physical data carrier if the entrepreneur has started to execute the contract after the consumer
1. has expressly consented that the entrepreneur may start executing the contract before the expiry of the The revocation period begins and
2. has confirmed that he is aware that he will lose his right of revocation through his consent with the start of the execution of the contract.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To BM Trading GmbH, Josefstraße 9, 33161 Hövelhof, E-mail address: email@example.com :
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is notified on paper)
(*) Cross out inapplicable.